Sometimes you get to a geocache and the log book is full or unusable for another reason (soggy mainly). It’s nice to help the geocache owner (CO) out by putting in an emergency log book. The printable one here is so much nicer than a scrappy bit of paper. Just follow these instructions and you are ready to go. GeocachingMelbourne-EmergencyLogBook
- Print this sheet out on A4 paper.
- Fold it in half length ways, then unfold.
- Fold it in half width ways.
- Cut along the dotted line.
- Fold the paper in half, using the folds created in step 2, opening the cut you made in step 4.
- Your paper should now be a cross or plus symbol shape.
- Fold the cross into a book shape, making sure the cover is at the front.
- Make up a few Emergency Log Books, and put each one into a snap lock bag ready to be placed into caches in need